Read All Instructions — Before using or installing this product, read and understand all applicable instructions & documentation fully. Resolve any questions with CurrentConnected prior to beginning or attempting to begin installation.
Power Source — Shut off all switches, breakers & open any disconnecting means prior to installation, service, or cleaning
Cleaning — Clean only with a dry rag. Do not use any spray cleaners, liquid, aerosol or any type of solvent to clean this product.
Environment & Location — Do not store or install this product near any radiator, heat register, stove, or in an enclosure that can retain excessive heat. Install battery only in a suitable location as described in Chapter XX
- This manual contains very important installation to guide you in the process of a successful installation. Read and understand the entire manual prior to attempting installation. Save all manuals and documentation for future reference.
- Install only per direction of this manual
- Install in a location where children are not present.
- wear proper safety gear
- use insulated tools
- Ensure your chargers/inverters are appropriately programmed
- Confirm if an error occurs such as loss of communications, the batteries are not subjected to conditions outside of their rating
- Installation should be done by a qualitified person
- Proper cable sizes and overcurrent protection are utilized
- Ensure the installation follow applicable loacal and national electric codes.
- Ensure the system is properly grounded
- Ensure the system is installed in a location suitable for electronics
- keep the battery within safe temperatures for operation
- clean the battery with the proper clearners
- make sure all fasterners are properly torqued
- do not paint the battery
- do not put the battery in a hazzardous/flammable environment
- do not connect battery to solar wiring directly
- do not work on battery with it turned on or grid turned on
- do not reverse polarity
- use only on 48v nominal systems, do not connect with other batterys such as 15s
- do not connect with any batteries in series
- mount battery per section describing how to mount the batteries
- If there are any electrical smells or excessive heat, if safe shut off the breakers and call the fire department
- Team lift, batteries are heavy